Prescription Required, please click here for more information or call your nearest AZ MediQuip store.
DreamWear’s revolutionary design directs airflow through the frame itself to give cpap users the ability to sleep comfortably and unrestricted. DreamWear's unique design offers many of the benefits that pillows masks allow, but without inserting anything into the nose. The DreamWear mask allows more freedom of movement and provides exceptional comfort.
- Top mounted hose connection keeps tubing away from the face to offer freedom of movement during the night
- Achieve any sleep position - stomach, side, or back
- Clear line of sight to read or watch TV
- Users rated DreamWear more stable, more comfortable, and more appealing than their prescribed mask
- Minimal contact under the nose design
- Prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation in the nostrils or on the nose bridge
- Soft, flexible silicone frame and fabric wraps provide a soft touch on the patient’s cheek
- Simple and comfortable headgear
- Hose Connection Location:
- Almost every mask connects the longer 6 foot tubing at the front. The Dreamwear is designed with the elbow at the top of the head, allowing the hose to be perfectly situated. This new design will help keep the hose from being tangled and allow the mask cushion from shifting and leaking.