Home-Care Hospital Bed Rentals
Delivery & Installation*
Full-Electric Hospital Bed with Mattress Upgrade
Heavy Duty Wide Full-Electric Hospital Bed
Over Bed Table
Medical Grade Therapeutic Foam mattress upgrade
Low Air Loss Alternating Pressure Mattress System
Full-Electric Home-Car Hospital Bed
The full electric home-care hospital bed option provides all of the functionality, comfort and convenience of a hospital bed in a lower cost and easier to deliver home version. Users can easily adjust the back angle, leg lift and height of the bed all with a simple hand control. Our full electric bed is a “low” bed, offering a floor to bed frame height as low as 11″ (it raises to 22″).
We also offer an extra long bed for those over 6ft tall. Ask about our therapeutic foam mattress upgrade option!
Benefits of the full electric bed include:
– low bed for fall risk patients (sleeping close to the floor)
– adjusting height to transfer to a wheelchair or bed side commode
– easier patient positioning by patient or care giver staff
– easy height adjustment to get in or out of the bed.
Heavy Duty Wide Full-Electric Bed
Our full-electric, wide, heavy-duty wide (bariatric) home care hospital bed is available for clients wanting a wider bed or needing a higher weight capacity option. A full-electric home hospital bed allows the user to elevate and lower the back and legs sections as well as bed height adjustment – at the push of a button.
Benefits of the Heavy Duty Wide full electric bed include:
– 6 inches wider than a standard hospital bed
– 500 lb weight capacity
– easier patient positioning by care giver staff
– easy height adjustment
* For each rental bed package, we proudly offer in-home delivery, set-up and installation to make your rental experience easy and convenient, all at an affordable price! Pick-up of your rental is included at no additional charge. Delivery rates are subject to change based on location
Options & Upgrades:
– Mattress Upgrade to a pressure distribution therapeutic foam mattress
– Over bed tables ($35 per week, $50 per month)
– Sheets (Flat, Fitted, Deluxe) (hospital beds do not use standard twin sheets)
– extra long hospital bed fro those over 6ft tall