Full-Electric Home-Care Hospital Bed
The full electric home-care hospital bed option provides all of the functionality, comfort and convenience of a hospital bed in a lower cost and easier to deliver home version. Users can easily adjust the back and leg angle as well as bed height with a simple hand control. Our full electric bed is a “low” bed, offering a floor to bed frame height as low as 11″ (it raises to 22″). We also offer an extra long bed for those over 6ft tall.
Ask about our mattress upgrade options!
Benefits of the full electric bed include:
– low bed for fall risk patients (sleeping close to the floor)
– adjusting height to transfer to a wheelchair or bed side commode
– easier patient positioning by patient or care giver staff
– easy height adjustment to get in or out of the bed
To make an IMMEDIATE reservation, please call the store nearest you or send us a request using our rental form:
Heavy Duty Wide Full-Electric Bed
Our full-electric, wide, heavy-duty wide (bariatric) home care hospital bed is available for clients wanting a wider bed or needing a higher weight capacity (up to 500lbs). A full-electric home hospital bed allows the user to elevate and lower the back and legs sections as well as bed height adjustment – at the push of a button.
To make an IMMEDIATE reservation, please call the store nearest you.
Options & Upgrades:
– Mattress Upgrades: foam pressure distribution therapeutic mattress or Low-Air-Loss Alternating Pressure Air Mattresses
– Over bed tables ($35 per week, $50 per month)
– Sheets (Flat, Fitted, Deluxe) (Hospital beds do not use standard twin sheets.)
* For all rentals, we proudly offer OPTIONAL in-home delivery to make your rental experience more comfortable and convenient, all at an affordable price! Delivery rates are subject to change based on location.
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register