Prescription Required, please click here for more information or call your nearest AZ MediQuip store.
- New 10 Day Free Trial (subject to manufacture participation)
- New Quieter Motor – 29% less noise at the air intake than the original Z1.
- New Auto Start / Stop Feature on the Z2 Auto™. Therapy automatically starts when mask is on and the patient takes a breath and stops when the mask is removed. The Z2 CPAP features the Auto Stop only.
- No special mask required. Patients can use any mask that does not have a proprietary connection.
- Sleep data downloads to free apps, Nitelog® and DataViewer – The Z2 Auto downloads via Bluetooth to iOS or Android phones or tablets to the Nitelog app. The Z2 CPAP downloads via USB to Windows-based DataViewer program.
- Includes Qtube® for noise reduction at the mask.
Great for Travel:
- Compatible with PowerShell® integrated battery option for CPAP therapy off the grid.
- FAA Compliant for in-flight use with Bluetooth turned off.
- Auto adjusting voltage (100-240v) power supply can be powered anywhere in the world with the correct plug adapter for the area.
- Z-Breathe® comfort feature minimizes typical pressure swings due exhalation.
- Backlit LCD screen displays treatment settings. Buttons on the device allow direct programming.
- Dimensions: 6.48” x 3.30” x 2.02”
- Weight: 10.4 oz.
- Pressure range: 4-20 cmH2O
- Ramp time: 0-45 minutes